Monday, February 25, 2008

Read the Whole Bible

Hey everyone,

It occurred to me that it would be a good idea to promote a program to help us read through the entire Bible as a church in one year. I have seen several such schedules and Jerry Kern even created one himself.

I am going to work with Jerry's schedule this week to produce a schedule we can post on the blog. I will try to post weekly reminders to check the blog (in the menu on the right) to see what to read this week.

For now, I am including a survey that I'd like you to fill out. Of course, not everyone at Castle is on the blog list, but those of you that are should provide an adequate sample to get a feel for how much of the Bible most of us have read. The question will be on the right if you go to the blog. Just try to answer as honestly as possible by clicking one of the options. It's anonymous, so no one will see what your selection was.

Thanks!

Jason