From Susan Eichler:
Will you please put Barbara Chapman on the prayer list.
She went to Public's after church and tripped on the cement divider. She broke
her kneecap. She does not need surgery. They have her in a brace.
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Saturday, March 11, 2017
Friday, March 10, 2017
Charlie Chapman is in need of prayer at this time. He has developed pneumonia and is not doing well at all. Please pray for him and Barbara. They ask that no visitors come at this time as Charlie needs to remain calm as breathing has become difficult for him. More news will be shared as it becomes available.
Thursday, March 9, 2017
- Move your clocks forward when you go to bed this Saturday night. Yes, it's time.
- Maundy Thursday Service 4/13/2017 @ 7:00 pm at our normal worship location
- Cross Walk 4/14/2017 @ 4:00 pm. We'll meet at the Kiwanis Club building
- Don't forget our collections for the Place - Pasta, Rice pouches, Canned Tuna, Creamed Corn, Canned Carrots and/or Spagetti’os
- And don't forget our collections for Meals by Grace - empty Laundry Detergent Bottles; empty large yogurt, cottage cheese and/or sour cream, containers; empty egg cartons…all cleaned and dried.
See you Sunday.....an hour earlier than this past Sunday....don't forget.