Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

Barbara and Charlie Chapman told me today how much they've appreciated all of our visits to them this week. Castle Christian Church is extremely good at showing love and support for our brothers and sisters in Christ.

Everyone has done well at letting the church know through the blog and the online calendar when they'll be visiting. Remember to email me or call me to let me know when you're planning on stopping by. Also, check the calendar to make sure no one else will be visiting that time.

By the way, several have told me that they would be visiting at a non-specific time like "around 10:00." When people do that, I usually mark them down for a whole hour or so, just to let people know it will be around that time. However, since Barbara is still recovering and not always feeling really well, visits of 15-20 minutes are preferrable. So, if I put you down for a whole hour, don't feel pressured to stay for that much time!

Take care!

Jason