Friday, February 8, 2008

New Sermon Series

Well, this Sunday (Feb 10) I'll be drawing our series on 1 Timothy called "Being the Community of God" to a close. This was a series we started clear back in September! I know I can't speak for everyone but I have to admit that I've really benefited from our in-depth study of this letter.

The sermons are all available for download through our podcast or you can listen to streaming audio online. I'm also considering putting together a set of CDs of he sermons if people are interested and I've been working on writing them out in a book for publishing to our church.

That being said, next Sunday, February 17, marks the beginning of our new series through the book of Ephesians. This series is called "The New Insiders." I'm already excited to begin studying this very imporant letter.


Don't forget about our continuing study of Hebrews which takes place on Tuesday nights at 7:00. We've been really taking our time going through it and, as someone said last Tuesday, the Bible never disappoints us for truth and topics of discussion. Feel free to download copies of the presentation and handout material here.


Take care and God bless!


Jason