Saturday, February 16, 2008

Don't Forget

Hey everyone,

Just a quick note to remind everyone to make sure you submit your final nominations for the office of Shepherd and Servant-leader at church tomorrow. There are nomination forms and a box in the back for you to use. Also, you may email nominations to me at jason@castlechristian.com. After next week, the Trustees and I will work on a final list of nominees and present the church with a final ballot. After this we will announce a church vote to finalize our new leadership structure.

Also, don't forget to vote what you think the color of the new sermon series graphic is. Right now we have a three way tie (4 for blue, 4 for grey, and 4 for other). But I know there are more of you with an opinion. Just go to http://castlechristianchurch.blogspot.com to vote.

Last thing, don't forget to let me know if you are planning on visiting Barbara and Charlie Chapman so I can put it on the calender online.

See you on Sunday!

Jason