Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bible Reading Schedule

Hey everyone,

As I said earlier this week, my goal was to provide a weekly Bible reading program. I've placed a weekly schedule on the blog which I'll update every Sunday afternoon. this week's schedule starts tomorrow.

You'll be able to go to the blog and on the menu on the right you'll notice the schedule. Each day's readings are links to a great Bible website. I've already looked up the passages for you in the Today's New International Version.

I hope this is helpful for those of you who are interested in doing a daily Bible reading. If we keep this up, by this time next year we will have read through the entire Bible together!

Let me know if this helps or doesn't help. You can email me at jason@castlechristian.com.

See you Sunday!

Jason