Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Note from Laura (Clancy) Dalla

Many of you will remember Laura Clancy, who came to tell us about her mission to Haiti several weeks ago. This year our Cross-Walk will benefit her ministry in La Gonave. She sent me this email and asked me to communicate it to you:

Hey y'all!! I am back in the states until Feb 18. I was hoping to come up to visit you all again before going back but time will not permit. Thank you all so much for your prayers and for the monetary support that has come through your church. I am almost finished with our web site and will be adding your church as one of our supporters. I really can't thank you enough. I am now happily married and my husband is well and sends his love and thanks, too, as I have told him about you.

Please keep praying for my health and for the provision for this Feb. trip. Wilto will be coming this time and my nurse friend Sue. She has much needed meds that she is bringing. But more than anything we need to have between $800 and $1000 to buy the land to begin building the new school. This plot of land will be big enough for the school, clinic, and the orphanage!! We have three weeks until we leave and I am believing in God for this miracle. I am confident that we will have our 501 c 3 status this year, but if any of you feel like giving for the land you may continue to give through your church. We are reaching out to everyone that we can for this immediate request and every little bit will help. I would like to come back to see you all when I return in May or April. If you haven't found me yet on face book please do. I have many great pictures up now. I also have pictures of all the children for sponsorships!! Glenn says hey too!!!!! Thanks again and I love you all. May God bless you more and more!!!

Love,

Laura Dalla

Please write "Land" in the memo line of the check!!

God's Ministry in La Gonave, Inc
1730 Hampton Pass
Douglasville GA 30134