Sunday, August 29, 2010
Today after church we had a congregational meeting and discussed the possible move to the Sharon location. After our discussion we had a vote and the overwhelming majority voted YES to our move!
We have set a date for the first Sunday in October (Oct 3) to be IN the new location. I'll be contacting the New Hope folks in the next day or so to let them know and to begin scheduling a work day to get that location ready.
We will contact the church to begin scheduling days to work.
Also discussed is the revamp of our website. This was under-whelming for everyone but me!
Also discussed was a possible name-change for the church. The conclusion was to take some time, begin praying and thinking of new name possibilities. And we will revisit this soon!
Keep checking back for updates and we will keep them coming!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
If you were at our service on Sunday, you'll remember our discussion about the new opportunity to work with New Hope Church and our opportunity for a better facility for our church!
If you weren't there, check out the podcast this week or go to www.castlechristian.com to listen to the sermon widget there. These are some pics of the building we're talking about.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
I know we've already announced the upcoming church meeting next week. In preparation for that meeting, I've got special information I'm going to give you IN THE MESSAGE tomorrow.
I hope we have a good crowd, because I think there are some exciting things coming for us soon. VERY EXCITING THINGS, and I can't wait to share it with you.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Trish mentioned that she and Mike had lost track of time and didn't know the upcoming blood drive was so soon.
It is scheduled Wednesday, 8/4 from 2:30 to 7:30. People can email email@example.com if they want to donate.