Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sermons on Prayer

From time to time I like to recommend sermons by other preachers which have affected me. One of my favorite preachers is a man by the name of Greg Boyd at Woodland Hills Church in the Minneapolis area. He does not come from a Christian Church background, but I have found him very solid on a lot of things.

He did a short sermon series on prayer from the book of Luke recently. I highly recommend each of the three sermons. The first was called "The Insane Importance of Prayer," the second was, "Scorpions, Eggs, and Prayer," and the third was "Scorpions, Eggs, and Prayer part 2." If you are interested in listening to them, you can find them on this page. You can also subscribe to the podcast here.

These are the best sermons I have ever heard on the topic of prayer. If you get a chance to listen to any of them, I think you would really benefit from them!

In Christ,

Jason