Sunday, February 10, 2008

Great Sunday AND New Survey

Hey Castle folks! I just wanted to let everyone know how excited we've been as a family. Especially since Christmas, Sunday mornings have been more and more encouraging. Things are really coming together for us. People are visiting and coming back; they're getting excited about what God is doing at our church. What an exciting time!

That being said, we did have a little harmless controversy today--namely the disagreement over the color of the background for our new sermon series, "The New Insiders." If you remember, when I showed the new graphic, I stated that it was blue, but I was quickly corrected. Some people thought it looked grey. Well, I'm tossed up. I had thought it was blue, but I've decided that I can't decide.

So, I'm putting it up for a vote. I've added a survey on the Castle Christian Blog, which you can go to by clicking on the words "Castle Christian Blog" or by clicking on the graphic to the right. When the blog opens, look to the right to take the survey. I'll announce the winner next Sunday.

Later!
Jason