Monday, February 25, 2019

From Bill and Marcie


Castle Family,



Yesterday was a banner day for me; one of the more significant days in my life. Words are inadequate to express how much I appreciate and love you all for a wonderful ordination service. You have been a source of healing and restoration for me for the past several years and yesterday was a huge milestone. I am truly honored to be your pastor.



Marcie and I, also, want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your warm and generous welcome to Jack and Marsha. They were blown away by the love you expressed to them the past two weeks. Thank you for your appreciation for the music they played yesterday. It meant so much to them to play. It was extremely meaningful to Marcie, her mother, and, me, as well.



With Much Love,



Bill & Marcie