Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Immediate prayer need

From our Laura Dalla. She is stateside, but husband and family are in Haiti. This is the latest from her. Please pray for this sweet community of Christians in Haiti.

Praise the Lord! I was able to talk to Ybene Dalla this morning. He is now really understanding the power of this storm. He, kids, and dog are safe inside the only room without glass windows. They are safe and doing well in this moment. The worst is still to come. They hear things flying around outside and smack up against things. I could hear it too when I called him. There is water coming into our house from under the doors. Especially the door that leads out to the porch. It collects in the porch and is flooding into our bedroom but whatever. If that is all that happens then I will jump for joy. I believe and Angel is sitting on our roof and Jesus is holding them in his arms. I do not know how the rest of the village is. Another missionary in the port city of our island contacted my husband this morning too, so he knows others in the island are thinking of him. Keep praying!!