Monday, December 22, 2014

The Top Ten Things I Learned at Castle Christian Church!

Hey everyone!

Well, this Sunday (December 28, 2014) will, regrettably be our last Sunday at Castle Christian.  And, as excited as we are to go on to this new chapter in our lives, Vangie and I will be equally sad that our time ministering at Castle has come to a close.  We anticipate that this Sunday will be filled with joyful sorrow!

I wanted to share one last message title by means of the blog/FB page.  My last message at Castle is going to be called, "The Top Ten Things I Learned at Castle Christian Church!"  It's going to be a very different kind of message, but that's ok.  I intend for it to be a fun but reflective look back at what I have experienced with you but also at what makes Castle such a special group of people.

Anyhow, I hope to see as many people there as possible to celebrate and to share!

Thanks!

Jason