Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cathy Schmidle Haiti Trip

Hey everyone,

Cathy sent this message last week and I'm just now seeing it.  

"As you know I am going on a mission trip to Haiti the first week in Dec to help in several orphanages.  We had a meeting last night and there are several things that are needed that would be a blessing to the children.  I was wondering since we are not collecting anything at the moment if we could put this need out to our people.  I only have a few Sundays to collect the items, so I was hoping that this could be sent out in the blog as well as mentioned on Sunday. (I will be out of town this Sunday).  I’m thinking that I will have to have the items by 11/25 so we can figure out how to pack them.

The most needed items are Disposable Diapers(all sizes) and Lawn/Kitchen Trash Bags.

Some other needs are Powdered Baby Formula
                                                Cloth Diapers
                                                Powdered Juice mix
                                                Batteries
                                                Hand Soap (liquid-refills or new pumps)
                                                Deodorant

Thank you for considering this opportunity to show Jesus in other parts of the world."

Let's see if we can't get all this stuff collected over the next two weeks!