Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Urgent Prayer Request

I just got this tonight from Anne Foster:

Hi Jason,
My sister, Cathi has been fighting Peritoneal Cancer and has just started her third series of chemo. Last night she was admitted into the hospital where they found a tumor that is obstructing the bowels. She will be having surgery to correct this problem. It is a very serious surgery.
I know how wonderful the folks at Castle Christian are and the power of their prayers. I will keep you updated on Cathi's progress. Thank you so much. Anne Foster

Then later:

Hi Jason,
Since I have written to you, my sister Cathi's Dr had been in to see her and said the tumor was inoperable. She will be in Northside Hospital, Atlanta, until Friday and send home with a home health nurse.
Thank you for your continued prayers. Anne Foster

Let's pray!