Friday, April 16, 2010

From Adam and Heather Deckard

"I am so excited to know how you all want to be kept informed about our up-coming trip to Ethiopia and Uganda. We will be loving on children who have been cast-aside by the world, and who simply want someone to know they matter. If you would like to contribute to this cause, I would be sincerely grateful. There are two ways that you can do that. You can either send a check, made out to Visiting Orphans, to my home address (3840 Larchview Dr. Cincinnati, OH 45236). Or, you can go to www.visitingorphans.org. Once you are there, click on the 'Donate' button in the top, right-hand corner of the page. There, you can input an amount, and then click on the drop-down arrow and select the June Ethiopia/Uganda trip. After that, you can select my name as the designated recipient. Thank you so much for your desire to be involved. And, of course, your prayers are more important than money. God is my boss, and He's not broke."