Monday, February 16, 2009

Prayer Request for Eileen Pope's Family

Hey everyone,

Eileen Pope has been part of the family for a few weeks now and she has asked for some prayers.

"Can you please add my mom, Mary Grace, and my grandson, Seth Burt, to your prayer list? They are both scheduled for surgery next Monday, 2/23. Neither surgery is dire--my mom is having extensive oral surgery--she is 82 and very frail--so it is chancy--she doesn't react to anesthetic very well--it sends her into Lalaland b/c she has dementia. As for my grandson, he is 2 and quirky as only a 2 year old can be--he has some kind of a hernia and growth in his groin--a quick procedure, but my daughter and son-in-law are worried as you would expect them to be. Me too. So please pray for them and that God guides the surgeons. My mom has two additional procedures scheduled for March and April unrelated to this current surgery."

Let's be praying for Eileen AND her family during this time!

Jason