Sunday, August 24, 2008

Women's Retreat

For those of you who were not at church this morning, or those who missed me because I rushed out so quickly, I wanted to post my little retreat survey here on the Blog as well.
You can send your answers back to me by email at pf227@bellsouth, or just give them to me in the next couple of weeks.
As I said earlier, the reason to get this ball rolling so early is to be sure the facility is available for us when we want it, and so that folks can budget for it and more can attend.
Call or email if you have any questions. My home number is 770-889-3685 and my cell is 770-861-2095.

Women’s Spring Retreat Survey

I am trying to plan a retreat in March or April.
I have a location (Bryson City, NC-only 2 hours away) and a concept/theme.
Now I need some input……

1. Would you like to attend a retreat? ___________
2. Please provide three weekend dates in March and April 2009 that would work best for you to attend: ___________________ ___________________ __________________
3. The cost will be approximately $50 for two nights (Friday and Saturday), but does not include food. I’m working on a couple of ideas in that area. Is this good?_______
4. Would you be in a position to sponsor a woman who would like to attend, but might not be able to for financial reasons? _________

Name:________________________________ Best way to contact you:__________________________
Comments:___________________________________________________________________________