Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nathan & Lindsey Update from Emily

I talked to Lindsey today. Nathan is not allowed at this time to have visitors. He is recovering a little slower than they had hoped for. He is still in a good deal of pain and he has asked for prayers for relief from the pain, peace and comfort, quick recovery, financial aspects. Lindsey needs prayers too. She has a lot to handle between the kids and being with Nathan as much as she can. I have offered to help out with the kids. At this time her mother is helping her. Sunday afternoon, I am going to ask the youth to meet at their house to do some much needed yard work. I haven't found out what would be the best time for Lindsey. We don't want to interfere with the kids' naps. I will asked her tomorrow and I will announce it at youth group Wednesday night.

Thanks for your help.
--Emily Monroe