Monday, May 3, 2010

New Women's Bible Study

From Lindsey Holmes...it's looking like either Monday or Tuesday evenings...

Ok, so I just finished up an amazing weekly Bible Study/Video Series from Beth Moore. I was so in love with the way she taught the Book of Daniel and how she made it so incredibly applicable to today that I am about to start another one of her studies in a couple wks. This one is Esther "It's Tough Being a Woman". I have heard numerous people rave about this study. It is an 11 wk study and I am beyond excited about it! Which leads me to my question-I am planning on doing this study either way-so you will not hurt my feelings-but I wanted to post this because I thought that you may be interested in coming to my house to watch the awesome DVD and listen to Beth teach. There is a small amt of homework that you do during the week to reinforce the video we will watch. You are more than welcome to also open up the invitation to attend to anyone else you think may be interested as well.Let me know if you are remotely interested and if so the best day of the week to meet. We will do it from 7 to 9 on the evening that we choose and I promise to have you out as close to 9 as possible. It will be my goal to keep us on track. :)Again, I know all of us have very busy lives, which this study talks about as well, so again, no hurt feelings if this doesn't sound like something you want to be a part of or if the timing isn't right. I ask that you simply pray about it and follow whatever it is that God lays on your heart to do.Look forward to hearing from you!Lindsey