Sunday, November 9, 2008

Recipe Corner

Someone (OK it was Trish Earhart) made a comment today that since we have so many good cooks and we DO so LOVE TO EAT, we should add a Recipe Corner to our blog. I thought that was a good idea, but so as not to clutter up the church blog, I made a whole NEW BLOG just for all our GREAT RECIPES. Here is a link to it, http://castlerecipes.blogspot.com and I will add a permanent link in the corner of the Castle Christian Blog as well. I started it out with the recipe for the awesome Cranberry White Chocolate Pecan pie I made this morning. I tried to set it up so that anyone can post to the blog directly, but I'm not sure if I acheived that result. If you find you can not post directly in the new Recipe Blog, just email them to me and I will add them.... pafuller2@gmail.com.