Monday, November 17, 2008

Mike Amos and Linsdsey Holmes' Father Update

Hello everyone,

Just got this update from Mike Amos: "Just want to pass along my thanks to everyone who has prayed for and supported us. It's great to be a part of the family of God. :)

I am back home and, all things considered, I am doing very well. Although I did have to undergo a second surgery to fix the complication, it turned out to be relatively minor. I continue to covet your prayers as I recover over the next few weeks.

Mike"

Thanks to everyone who prayed and supported the Amos's throughout this ordeal. Let's keep praying for his recovery.

Also, I got a call from Nathan today. Apparently Lindsey's father is very ill and fading quickly. If I remember correctly, it looks like problems with his liver. She is trying to take care of his estate and other issues right now. It is a very difficult time for Lindsey, let's be praying for the Holmes' family AND extended family through this.

Jason