Friday, October 24, 2008

A Note from Marge:

I just got this thank-you note from Marge Bieler. Let's remember to keep her in our prayers!

I want to share with you how much of a family Castle Christian Church is to me. This week I had surgery and so many of you have come forward to help me. What a humbling experience to rely on others to meet your needs. I'm not too good at taking help, but this week I had no other choice but to rely on God and the people he placed at my feet:-) You all ROCK!!!

Please let everyone know how much I enjoy their love and support. I will miss this Sunday's service. I know you will all be in my prayers and vice a versa. I will feel God's healing power at home, sing a song for me:-)

Lord, we have some really EXCELLENT cooks in our congregation! I don't think I've eaten this good in years.

Jason, I really enjoy your message each week and how pure your heart is for the Lord. And to think God put a comedian in the pulpit, what ever works, right!

Thank you all again for your love and support. God has surely blessed me abundantly in my time of need.

God Bless,

Marge Bieler