Tuesday, April 1, 2014

CROSS WALK T-SHIRTS

Hello everyone,

Ann Foster put me in touch with someone who is going to be printing new T-shirts for our cross-walk event. 

This time we are going to have yellow T's with the crosswalk sign emblem (below) on the front in the center.


The GREAT news is that the T-shirts are going to be very reasonably priced.  The shirts will be $10 each.  $12 for 2x and $13 for 3x.

The only thing is, we will need to have everyone pay for their own shirts upfront.  So, if you would like one (or more), will you please contact me and let me know via email how many to order?  And, for each one you order, will you please write a check for the appropriate price to the church so we can pay for these?

Please let me know in the next week or so, so I can get them ordered and paid for.

Thanks!

Jason