Thursday, February 20, 2014

Coming up THIS SUNDAY (2/23/14)

We had a great Sunday studying the last passage in James' first chapter on the 16th!  You can listen to that sermon (called "So What?") here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/castlechristianchurch

This Sunday we'll be starting chapter 2, which is one of my favorite passages in scripture!  I love it because it convicts me and trips my "righteous indignation" sensor!  In James 2:1-12, James deals with such important issues as:

  • prejudice/favoritism
  • judgment
  • motives
  • wealth and poverty
I'm calling this message "All People Equal" from James 2:1-12.  I'm very excited about this passage and I think you won't want to miss it!

Now the James challenge!  This week I'm posting the New English Translation (NET).  However, instead of putting links for all the chapters, I'm only putting the link for the first.  Just use the arrows at the bottom of the page to go on to the next chapter.

James in the NET