Monday, July 28, 2008

Back to School List AND Prayer Request

Hey gang,

I got tons of replies about our BTS list help. Thanks everyone. Of course, some volunteered for the same thing, so I had to make some decisions--hopefully everyone is ok with those. You may have signed up for something I didn't list you on. I may have signed you up for something else. Here is the list as I see it now:

4 glue sticks Kathy Schmidle
4 boxes of crayons (24 ct) Kathy Umberger
1 pair kid scissors Kathy Umberger
1 box washable markers (8 ct) The Slattons
4 plastic 3 ring pocket binders The Slattons
10 #2 pencils Kathy Schmidle
1 folding rest mat The Amoses
2 boxes of ziploc bags Lorie Short
2 bottles hand sanitizer Sharon Freeman
1 Lg bottle glue Kathy Copeland

Backpack Amoses?
Backpack Slattons?

You'll notice that I added a few items. We need a couple of boy's backpacks. Also, I will add something about clothes needed Tuesday, so if you can do some clothes, please respond today like you did Monday. Keep an eye out for that.

Also, don't forget to pray for Nathan and the youth group this week as they travel to Big Stuff. Don't pray only for their safety, but for their spiritual renewal! Thanks!

Jason